THIS PROMOTION IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER UNLESS YOU ARE ELIGIBLE AND LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AT THE TIME OF PARTICIPATION.
FRITO-LAY VARIETY PACKS 28 DAYS OF POSSIBILITIES (“PROMOTION”) OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. BY ENTERING, ENTRANT AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF THE SPONSOR, WHICH SHALL BE FINAL IN ALL RESPECTS.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of any of the fifty (50) U.S. states or the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. The following persons are not eligible to participate: Employees, contractors, directors and officers of Frito-Lay, Inc. (“Sponsor”), its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, participating retailers, distributors, Web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Promotion (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or “step”) of each and those living in their same households (those persons whether related or not who live in the same residence for at least three (3) months during the twelve-month period preceding the start date of the Promotion).
2. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Promotion begins at 12:00:00 p.m. (noon) Central Time (“CT”) on February 1, 2019 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CT on February 28, 2019 (“Promotion Period”) and consists of twenty-eight (28) daily entry periods (each a “Day”).
Each Day corresponds to a particular prize pool as outlined in Rule #5 and eligible individuals are given the opportunity to obtain and assign “tickets” to particular Daily Random Drawing(s) (defined in Rule #4). See Rule #3 for details on how to obtain tickets.
Note: A “Day” is defined as the twenty-four (24) hours between 12:00:00 a.m. CT and 11:59:59 p.m. CT of the same day with the exception of the first day of the Promotion Period which shall begin at 12:00:00 p.m. CT and end at 11:59:59 p.m. CT on February 1, 2019. The computer of Sponsor's Web master is the official time-keeping device of the Promotion.
3. HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
A. Collect Tickets: Collect tickets by obtaining and entering Combined Codes on the Web Site (defined below).
i. Obtain a Combined Code: During the Promotion Period, there are two (2) ways to obtain a Combined Code as outlined below.
(a) Purchase any Frito-Lay Variety Pack and look for the 9 to 11-digit product code located below the “guaranteed fresh” statement typically on the vertical side of the pack and the 10-digit UPC code located on the same side of the pack (“Combined Code”). Qualifying packages and their corresponding Combined Code values are defined below.
|Qualifying Package||Combined Code Value|
|Frito-Lay Variety Pack (50 or 54 count)||14 tickets|
|Frito-Lay Variety Pack (30 count)||12 tickets|
|Frito-Lay Variety Pack (28 count)||10 tickets|
|Frito-Lay Variety Pack (18 count)||8 tickets|
|Frito-Lay Variety Pack (16 count)||8 tickets|
|Frito-Lay Variety Pack (12 count)||4 tickets|
|Frito-Lay Variety Pack (6 count)||2 tickets|
(a) To obtain a Combined Code (worth 14 tickets) without making a purchase, call toll-free 1-866-661-2046 and follow the automated instructions. For each completed call, you will receive one (1) free Combined Code (worth 14 tickets) at the end of the call.
B. Visit the Web Site to enter Combined Codes and/or create an Account: During the Promotion Period, visit FLVP28DAYS.com (“Web Site”) and follow the instructions to enter your Combined Code and/or create a Promotion account (an “Account”); or if you’ve already created an Account, simply log in. Each time you enter a Combined Code, your Account will be immediately credited with the corresponding number of tickets per Combined Code/Qualifying Package as outlined in the table above. Limit one (1) Combined Code submission per day per person/email address/Account.
Note: Just for creating an Account, you will receive one (1) ticket; no Combined Code submission necessary.
C. Use or Bank Tickets in your Account: For each ticket in your Account, use it to enter a Daily Random Drawing or bank the ticket and save it for use at a later time during the Promotion Period. Tickets collected and/or used for this Promotion are not eligible for any other Promotion.
i. Designate your ticket(s) to a Daily Random Drawing: At the Web Site, follow the instructions to designate one or more tickets to a particular Daily Random Drawing. Once you have designated a ticket to a particular Day, you are not allowed to change that designation.
ii. Bank Ticket(s): Each ticket shall remain in your Account until it is designated to a Daily Random Drawing or until the Promotion ends. Any tickets remaining in an entrant’s Account at the end of the Promotion Period will be forfeited without compensation. Tickets have no cash value. A ticket designated to a particular Daily Random Drawing may also be referred to as an “entry”.
Each submission must be manually key stroked and/or manually entered by the individual participant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of tickets (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related email addresses/IP addresses may be blocked. Additionally, use of multiple email addresses, phone numbers and/or mailing addresses, and/or the manipulation of such information, for the purpose of obtaining more than the stated number of Combined Codes, tickets and/or prizes, is prohibited and such persons will be disqualified and all entries into a Daily Random Drawing will be deemed invalid and any prize won shall be forfeited.
4. DAILY RANDOM DRAWINGS: Winners will be selected for each Day of the Promotion Period in a random drawing to be held on or about each business day following the applicable Day from eligible entries received for a given Day (each a “Daily Random Drawing”). Entries will not carry forward to subsequent Daily Random Drawings. Odds of winning a prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received for a given Daily Random Drawing. All drawings will be conducted by an independent judging organization whose decisions shall be final. See Rule #5 for prize details including the number of prizes available per Daily Random Drawing.
5. PRIZE DETAILS:
|Day||Number of Prizes||Prize Description||ARV*|
|February 1, 2019||150||Tie-dye kit||$6.48|
|February 2, 2019||100||Sharpie coloring kit||$13.29|
|February 3, 2019||50||KiwiCo gift card (1-month subscription)||$24.95|
|February 4, 2019||40||$50.00 Michaels gift card||$50.00|
|February 5, 2019||30||Die cutting machine||$59.99|
|February 6, 2019||10||3D printer||$189.99|
|February 7, 2019||3||Digital painting tablet||$299.95|
|February 8, 2019||150||iTunes gift card||$5.00|
|February 9, 2019||100||1-month Netflix subscription (Winner must provide credit card or have a Netflix account to use prize)||$30.00|
|February 10, 2019||50||Amazon Fire Stick||$39.99|
|February 11, 2019||40||Movie night gift basket||$54.99|
|February 12, 2019||30||Karaoke machine||$99.99|
|February 13, 2019||10||Mini tablet computer||$379.00|
|February 14, 2019||3||Panasonic HDTV and home theater system (installation not included)||$750.00|
|February 15, 2019||1,450||Yahtzee and Monopoly Deal||$24.97|
|February 16, 2019||100||$25.00 Nintendo gift card||$25.00|
|February 17, 2019||50||Awesome Pack gift card (1-month family game/activity subscription)||$39.99|
|February 18, 2019||40||Super Mario Odyssey Switch Game (Gaming console not included)||$48.99|
|February 19, 2019||450||Mr. Toast, Monopoly Jackpot, Simon Air||$54.97|
|February 20, 2019||10||Nintendo Switch||$299.99|
|February 21, 2019||10||Chuck E. Cheese's Game Night (Family meal bundles and two (2) 60-minute passes)**||$85.00|
|February 22, 2019||150||Elmer's slime startup kit||$6.99|
|February 23, 2019||100||Levenhuk Labzz Set||$44.95|
|February 24, 2019||50||Planet Earth II Digital Download||$24.93|
|February 25, 2019||40||KiwiCo gift card (3-month subscription for Doodle, Tinker or Eureka product lines)||$60.00|
|February 26, 2019||30||Lego 3D Architecture Puzzle||$139.97|
|February 27, 2019||20||Smithsonian Star Projector and Indoor Tent||$154.94|
|February 28, 2019||10||Intelligible Deluxe Interactive Globe||$165.00|
*Approximate Retail Value
**Participants who designate a ticket to the Chuck E. Cheese’s Game Night prize (for the first time only during the Promotion Period) will receive a special offer via email consisting of a Chuck E. Cheese’s Pizza & Play Deal for $19.99 which includes one (1) medium-size pizza (one  topping); two (2) drinks; and thirty (30) minutes of “All You Can Play”. Offer expires April 30, 2019. Where Chuck E.’s Play Pass is not offered, time equals tokens. Redeemable at participating Chuck E. Cheese’s locations in U.S. only (excluding all Hawaii locations). Offer subject to terms and conditions as set by Chuck E. Cheese’s. Limit one (1) Chuck E. Cheese’s Pizza & Play Deal per person/email address.
Applicable to Chuck E. Cheese’s Game Night prize and all gift card and subscription prizes: Prizes are subject to terms and conditions as set by issuer.
Winner must accept prize as stated by Sponsor or prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Total ARV of all prizes is $116,526.65. Limit one (1) prize per day per person/household.
6. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for illegible, lost, late, misdirected, damaged, postage-due, incomplete, unintelligible or undelivered mail or Combined Code Requests or Combined Codes. No liability or responsibility is assumed by Sponsor or Promotion Parties resulting from entrant's participation in or attempt to participate in the Promotion or ability or inability to upload or download any information in connection with the Promotion. No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Sponsor or the Promotion Parties for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the Promotion: Hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless or Internet connectivity or other online or network communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet or wireless providers, servers, hosts or other providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any online transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted transmissions; inaccessibility of the Web Site in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or Web Site; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Promotion, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, or worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Promotion, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of the Web Site used in connection with the Promotion. Neither Sponsor nor Promotion Parties are responsible for any printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion, submission of tickets, the uploading of entries, the announcement of prizes or these Official Rules, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on the Web Site. Use of Web Site is at user’s own risk. Sponsor and Promotion Parties are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to user's or any other person's computer resulting from participation in the Promotion. In the event of an identity dispute, entry will be considered made by the registered owner of the email address associated with the account used for entry. “Registered owner” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHER DAMAGES; AS A RESULT, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND THE FOREGOING PARAGRAPHS SHALL NOT APPLY TO A RESIDENT OF NEW JERSEY TO THE EXTENT DAMAGES TO SUCH NEW JERSEY RESIDENT ARE THE RESULT OF SPONSOR OR PROMOTION PARTIES’ NEGLIGENT, FRAUDULENT OR RECKLESS ACT(S) OR INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified by email and will be required to complete a prize claim form within five (5) days of email notification. Potential winners may be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release, and, where lawful, Publicity Release within seven (7) days of prize notification as indicated on the Affidavit. Neither Sponsor nor Promotion Parties are responsible for suspended or discontinued wireless, land line or online service which may result in a potential winner not receiving any prize notification. Neither Sponsor nor Promotion Parties are responsible for any change in an entrant's email address, phone number, and/or mailing address. If (i) an attempted prize notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, (ii) a potential winner does not respond to the prize-claim instructions as stated within the their email notification, (iii) any required documents are not returned within seven (7) days, (iv) a potential winner cannot be verified, or (v) a potential winner is otherwise unable to accept the prize as stated, the applicable prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Any prize won by an eligible entrant who is a minor in his or her state of residence may be awarded to a minor’s parent or legal guardian who must sign and return all required documents, if any. Prizes will be shipped to winner’s residence or delivered via email (depending on the prize) within six (6) to eight (8) weeks of the Promotion end date.
8. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Promotion, entrants (and their parent(s)/legal guardian(s) if entrants are minors) agree to release Sponsor and Promotion Parties from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to such entrant's participation in the Promotion. By accepting any prize, recipients (and their parent(s)/legal guardian(s) if entrants are minors) (a) agree that Sponsor and Promotion Parties, participating retailers, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by winner against, any liability for injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Promotion; from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize, and (b) grant (and agree to confirm grant in writing promptly upon request) to Sponsor and those acting under Sponsor’s authority, the right to use his/her name, photograph, likeness, voice, image, statements, and biographical information at any time or times, for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes in any media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including the Internet without review, notification or approval, and additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. Sponsor and Promotion Parties are not liable in the event that any portion of the Promotion or a prize is canceled due to weather, fire, strike, acts of war or terrorism, or any other condition beyond their control (a “Force Majeure Event”). No more than stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, seeding, printing or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes, set forth in these Official Rules, to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves right to award only the stated number of prizes. Screen shots are not proof of winning status.
9. COMBINED CODE DISCLAIMER: Combined Codes are void if not obtained through authorized, legitimate channels, or if any part is defective, altered, duplicated, photocopied, forged, counterfeited, mutilated or tampered with in any way, or if Combined Codes contain or are the result of printing, seeding, typographical, mechanical or other errors, or do not contain proper security devices. Sole liability for a regular official Combined Code is limited to replacement with a free randomly selected official Combined Code, while supplies last. Combined Codes may not be transferred, sold, bartered, auctioned (including through Internet auction sites), given away, traded or obtained through any source other than through the methods described in these Official Rules. All submitted Combined Codes become property of Sponsor, and will not be returned.
10. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Winners are solely responsible for any taxes on their prize(s). Winners will receive an IRS Form 1099 for the ARV of prize(s) won, if applicable. No cash equivalent or substitution of prize is offered, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. No transfer of prize is permitted. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either expressed or implied by Sponsor, except manufacturer’s standard written warranty included in the prize packaging. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. If prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with another prize of equal or greater value. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to (a) disqualify any individual who is responsible or who tampers with the operation of the Promotion, and (b) cancel, modify or terminate the Promotion. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor will randomly award the prizes among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to cancellation. This Promotion is offered only in the United States and all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of Texas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. By entering, entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts for Collin or Dallas Counties, Texas.
LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER OR VANDALIZE THE WEB SITE OR INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. WINNER'S LIST: For a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by March 29, 2019 to: Frito-Lay Variety Packs 28 Days of Possibilities Promotion Winner's List, 10 South 5thStreet, 7thFloor, Dept. 882-714, Minneapolis, MN 55402.
12. SPONSOR: Frito-Lay, Inc., 7701 Legacy Drive, Plano, TX 75024-4099.
© 2019 Frito-Lay North America, Inc.